Sunday 12 January 2014

ココロノグルリ

As I said, because of his popular dramas last year I have taken more shine into him.
And in Japan I was lucky to find this album. I thought it was gonna be easier but sadly not.
Not sure if it's because he's not so popular when it comes to music and therefore it's hard to find.
OR because of his recent popularity they are sold out. Anyway, I found it by chance at Book Off close to Shinjuku station!
I like this cd a lot, there something calm about Takumi-san's voice!
I just wish this album would have had included the singles prior to this album!!
Oh well, you cannot have it all right? ^^
Next time I go to Japan, I hope I can have time to try to find the other cds (singles)











★★★★

01 最初と最後の空へ
02 ありふれたものみたいに
03 Duralumin
04 Cheap Gold
05 悲しくてやりきれない(Cover Version)
06 月の舟
07 D TREKKER(Bonus Track)

No comments: