Saturday 25 January 2014

Lesson 1

I guess AKB48 and Nogizaka46 have the record of numbers.
But it seems to work with large girl groups in Japan. E-Girls is a 28-member girl group featuring all the members of the groups Dream, Happiness and FLOWER.
I don't really know the members except somewhat a bit of the FLOWER members. Oh yeah.. I also know Ami from Dream. She has been standing out because of her blonde haircolour ^^
To me this album is a mix of EXILE, OST for a Disney movie, and a typical Jpop mix ^^
I like them performing, slightly better than AKB48 and Nogizaka46 when it comes to dancing. 
Anyway the album was released almost a year ago, but I haven't had time to listen until now.
There are some songs that attracts me, I mean they are up-tempo so they are great for the gym ^^ Still I wouldn't really follow them, I guess if I see them I do, if I don't..oh well..




★★★

1.Follow Me
2.CANDY SMILE
3.Loving bell
4.One Two Three
5.READY GO
6.Shiny girls
7.Take it Easy!
8.love letter (Album special Version)
9.好きですか?
10.JUST IN LOVE
11.Celebration!
12.ヒマワリ (E-Girls Version)
13.ただいま! (Album special Version)
14.THE NEVER ENDING STORY 〜君に秘密を教えよう〜

No comments: