Tuesday 14 January 2014

Vol.7 Tense

DBSK mark their 10th anniversary this year and here is their 7th Korean album.
It's called TENSE and has 12 tracks.
The album is filled with various songs and I'm happy to see their progress, some are very DBSK-ish styled songs, and then we have some new, like Something!
Getting this album what first came to mind was "Keep the faith", and I wish this 10th anniversary would be celebrated as a 5 member unit. However in life you cannot have it all.
However, as this is their 10th anniversary, I thought this album would be something really to remember. I'm not saying this is bad, maybe it was me who had too high expectations?
My fave songs are Something, 그 대신 내가, Off road, Love again, and Rise.. .




★★

01. TEN (10 YEARS)
02. Something
03. 너의 남자 (Your Man)
04. 오늘밤 (Moonlight Fantasy)
05. 그 대신 내가 (Beside)
06. Double Trouble
07. Off-Road
08. 갈증 (Smoky Heart)
09. Love Again
10. 뒷모습 (Steppin’)
11. Rise…
12. 항상 곁에 있을게 (Always With You)

No comments: