Saturday 18 January 2014

별에서 온 그대

This is the drama everybody is talking about!
I haven't watched it yet because of various reason. So instead I have decided to watch it after it ends on tv.
I'll get the dvd and watch it all. I just need a suitable weekend and go nuts ^^
I like Kim Soo Hyun, I think he's a great actor, and it has been quite some time since I saw Jun Ji-Hyun so I think it will be very interesting ^^


Title: 별에서 온 그대(You Came From the Stars)
Episodes: 20
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2013-Dec-18 to 2014-Feb-20
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 22:00


Story
Do Min-joon is an alien who lands on Earth in the year 1609 during the Joseon Dynasty, then stays on the planet for the next four centuries. He possesses a near-perfect appearance, enhanced physical abilities involving his vision, hearing and speed, and a cynical, jaded view regarding human beings.
He ends up in academia in the present day, scoring a job as a college professor, at which he meets famous actress Cheon Song-yi, the biggest Hallyu star in Korea. Song-yi is an obnoxious, entitled attention freak, someone who became a top star in her teens and never learned how to live a normal life. She drinks like a fish, swears like a sailor and does whatever she wants. Min-joon falls in love with Song-yi, but discovers that he only has three months left on Earth.


Cast
Main characters
Jun Ji-hyun as Cheon Song-yi
Kim Soo-hyun as Do Min-joon
Park Hae-jin as Lee Hee-kyung
Yoo In-na as Yoo Se-mi

No comments: