Sunday 26 January 2014

テゴマスの青春

Tegomassu is "finally" back with a new album they have decided to name "Tegomassu no seishun", meaning Youth of Tegomassu.
It feels like it was ages since I listened to them. It sorta died out in 2009, after they or JE decided not to let them come to Sweden because of the bird flu.
Still it feels like I cannot forget them, I guess it's because I was there when they debuted back in 2006! ^^
Back to the album, it's a typical Tegomassu album. No surprises when it comes to their music style.
My fave song I'd say is タイムマシン. The moment I heard the intro I knew I'd like it ^^
I also like 少年~Re:Story~, innocence, ヒカリ, and きれいごと.




★★★

Tracklist
1. 蒼色ジュブナイル
2. ハルメキ
3. いつかの街
4. DONUTS
5. ファンタジア
6. タイムマシン
7. サヨナラにさよなら
8. 少年~Re:Story~
9. innocence
10. 猫中毒
11. 色鮮やかな君が描く明日の絵
12. ヒカリ
Regular Edition
13 きれいごと
14 月の友達

No comments: