Wednesday 15 January 2014

Green tea / Matcha

Since I started travelling to Asia I have taken a bigger shine to Green tea stuff.
Although I can find stuff in Korea too, I have to give my biggest cred to Japan!
I love walking into a convenient store or supermarket and buy various green tea stuff!!

As my friends and Japanese family also knows this, they usually give me new things every time we meet.
This time I got the small Pocky one and Kyo chocolate.
And I also got Melty Kiss, but that I have tried before.
I also bought a big pack of Green tea kitkat at the airport ^^
I know there are lots of other Green tea stuff out there and I have tried quite a lot on my various trips to Japan.
However these were the ones I brought with me back home ^^

DELICIOUS!!!

I wish I could find these here in Sweden too...!!!
More matcha for the people...ok!? :P




No comments: