Saturday 11 January 2014

When it's close by...

Solna centrum station (blue line 11)

Stadion station (Red line 14)


I know many stations have their charms, but I haven't thought about them like this.
I guess it's because it's home and it's more or less normal to me now.

I have been around looking at various stations with school when I was younger and some are very nice and other are so-so.

But now because I saw this I started to think... yes it is beautiful than they get cred for! ^^
Compare to London, Copenhagen, Brussels, NYC, Vancouver, LA, Seoul, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Tokyo, to name a few places I have used public transportation... Stockholm underground stations are very nice ^^

But for you who likes art this is something for you... Go here and take a look ^^
Viralnova's Subway / Underground art

No comments: