Tuesday 7 January 2014

空からの富士山



On our way home from Japan, We could see this from our window.
The top of Mt. Fuji!
Although it was far away it was a great view!
I was so surprised when the captain announced it, as he was Danish.
I know Japanese people are crazy for Mt. Fuji, but I didn't imagine the DK captain would be too.
Of course when he said this the whole plane went crazy, as the seat belt sign was turned on it got even crazier as people on the other side wanted to rush over. So the cabin crew got a hard time to get people to sit down!
Luckily for me and mum, we could see it from our window ^^


Also seeing this, makes me both happy and sad.
Happy because I got to see the view, and it reminds me of the amazing week we had in Japan.
But yes, sad too, as it was Good Bye to Japan. Although I'll probably go back "soon", that's still uncertain when and where!!! 

No comments: