Saturday 24 January 2015

Becoming Hello Kitty




In December while being in Japan I mentioned the about the Hello Kitty Narikiri Face Packs.
I was lucky to be able to find them in the Sanrio/Hello Kitty store in Odaiba ^^ (although the info said they were only sold in the store in Tokyo Tower. And, I did not find them at Kiddy Land in Harajuku. Which was my first stop as it's a very famous place for most characters)

I tried one of them on right before sleep the other day, I have to say, I like it.. although it's no difference from a normal white one, it still felt fun to look a bit like Kitty-chan.
At Tokyu Hands I also saw some with Kabuki masks, animals etc, but well all of these were quite pricey compare to the normal ones, so it felt like a bit more luxury, and maybe not needed?
Anyway, I'd like to share some photos so you can see how they look in real life ^^
What do you think... do u also want to look like Hello Kitty?
I look dead in the photos, I used them right after a super hard work out session and I was so tired I fell asleep with the mask on 5 min after I had taken the photos (^^;;)




No comments: