Friday 16 January 2015

JAL airplane food

I thought I posted this already, seems like I forgot.
Better late than never right?

I have NEVER been a fan of airplane food, because well, not only does it look horrible it also tastes horrible.
However I think I have found one good company. I have always been satisfied with their food between Japan and Korea. And this time I was lucky to travel with them from Helsinki to Narita (Tokyo).
During the flight they were generous with foods and drinks.
Also, take a look at what we were served.


For dinner I had a chicken dish with potatoes and veggies. 
This is how airplane food ALWAYS should be.
I had green tea to accompany the dish!
Everything was delicious!!!



And....
After the meal we were given this as dessert!
(I should add, also Finnair gave us Häagen-Dazs ice cream on the flight from Seoul to Helsinki)


A delicious dessert ^^

Then at breakfast we were served this, it was kinda plain, but at least it looked eatable ^^
I was truly impressed, I also got miso soup but forgot to take a photo of it (^^::)



I give JAL (Japan Airlines) 
★★★★/ ★★★★★

No comments: