Thursday 29 January 2015

スカラップ3WAY

When I went to Japan I only brought an old bag which I knew I was gonna throw out.
I was also kinda desperate as I like to have a "bigger" bag as I always carry unnecessary things with me.
Anyway, the second day I was walking around in Sunshine City in Ikebukuro and I came across Olive de Olive and I saw this bag on sale.
Mine is actually darker, but for some reason they only showed this and a navy one online.
When I bought it they did only have it in my colour, more caramel colour, navy and pink.
Anyway, this one is a good size, not too big, not too small and it has pockets all over the bag ^^
I also like the design, with suede and lace inspired design ^^

I'm really pleased with this cute bag ^^



Size FREE
タテ  ヨコ  マチ   持ち手   ショルダー紐
22     28      13        21                115






You can purchase it here スカラップ3WAY

Details and photos @ オリーブ・デ・オリーブ

No comments: