Saturday 17 January 2015

ビジューエリツキプルオーバー

I got this as one of the final items in Japan. It was on sale too so it was a must have. I had already spotted it in Tokyo but had decided to wait until Osaka as my suitcase was already PACKED!!
I got the Wine Red colour, to match with the skirt I also bought, I will show it another day.
Anyway as said, I think I could have bought 89% of the Lowrys Farm collection this season. I really loved their clothes. I think it was good that I had a limit in my suitcase otherwise I would have had bought more.

Besides from the simple design, I like that you can take of the collar and it's made from a stretch material that's also very comfortable ^^ 



【襟取り外し可能】ビジューエリツキプルオーバー

Colour バーガンディ

SIZE 着丈 ゆき 胸回り
M 50 79 88

Details
発売日 2014/09/30
品番 554403
タイプ トップス
サイズ M, L
カラー オフ, グレー, バーガンディ, ネイビー
素材 本体:アクリル70% 毛30%
衿部分:ポリエステル82% 綿18%
重さ 約 440g
原産国 OTHER







Details and photos @ Lowrys Farm

No comments: