Saturday 16 July 2011

Back home!

I'm finally or at last at home.
I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad, however I've had a fantastic week around in Scandinavia!

I had a blast in Denmark - Shopping in Odense, Went to the beach both in Blokhus and Skagen!, Bought freshly made bread each morning! (Danish bread is to die for!), Had nice dinner with my parents... Drove past both the bridge of Öresund/Øresund and Store Bælt!!
I managed to be in two seas at the same time!! (Kattegat and Skagerrak)
I also bought 2 dvds!!so happy...both on sale and I have wanted to see those movies for quite some time. Both are Danish of course (^0^)

Even though my Danish is far better than my Norwegian and I know DK much better I have to say that the landscape and views..and food in Norway is one of the best! I just wish it wasn't as expensive as it is!!
Not only food.. EVERYTHING is expensive in that country!!
Anyhow I have mad a trip I'd never would have done if my brother would'nt be living there! He is moving home in 2 weeks so I'm happy and very pleased with everything!
Oslo was well.. nice but I like Stockholm much much more!! Next time I hope I can visit the city with friends!!
Also Norwegians love to spell words so funny!! (ie. Stasjon = Station, Centrum = Sentrum)

It's good to be home, however I have got a cold now (T__T)
I blame my mum.. since she has been sick throughout most of the trip!!
Anyway within a days I should be healthy again!

I got a letter from Takako-san, she said that I'm welcome to stay at their house while I visit Tokyo!
I love their house, it's really central (in Meguro) and she and Mitsuo-san are always so nice to me!! As Takako-san said to my mum while we visited: "Mitsuo has found his 3rd daughter" (^0^;;)
He always buys me good stuff - such as foods and gifts AND take me to awsome places!
Really looking forward to my stay in Tokyo and of course in Osaka and Nagoya! ;)

Ohh.. yeah.. I got accepted to Uppsala Uni this automn semester!!
It's going to be a busy semester, 45cred!!
Also working 1,5 week just before I leave for Asia, extra money is ALWAYS good to have!


Today's song: Nik & Jay - Gi' Mig Dine Tanker

No comments: