Wednesday 20 July 2011

Today's fun! w 장근석 チャン・グンソク Jang Geun Suk

Today is the day... or should be!
I should be getting the result from the balloting for (ARASHI) concert tickets, I know the chance of winning is VERY small, kinda like 1 in 1 000 000!
Still I hope..and pray (^0^;;)

I watched SMAPxSMAP from the 18th, it was funny - Bistro part!!
장근석 (JANG KEUN SUK) was guest and I kept on laughing.. + I didn't know he was a fan of SMAP!!
Also he looked like a fanboy throughout the episode!
Shingo-san was also funny - Let me cry nee~ (^_^;;)
Tsuyopon speaking in Korean and JKS in Japanese!

And the winning Kimchi jjigae looked awsome!! the pasta was new!! I'd like to try it.. Kimutaku can u come to my house and make it? (^^;;)

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5



Today's song: 장근석 (in Japanese it's チャン・グンソク) - Let me Cry
(for some reason I couldn't find the WHOLE pv.. only short version.. anyway ENJOY)

No comments: