Tuesday 5 July 2011

A long day!

Today I have done a lot of things!
Okay first I slept late since I stayed up until early morning...

First I went and bought myself a new camera!! I finally found the chocolate one!!! and for a really good price, It's the nicest colour still not many shops in Sweden provides it!
Include the price I also got a 4gb memory card and a bag!!

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ20

Afterwards I tried to find a present for my cousin, it was not an easy and still not done but now I know what to buy!!
But I guess I will let my mum buy it since her work is closeby the store!

After that I went to a blood central, since I don't know my bloodtype and that is the only way to get to know what type you belong 2!
So I filled out various forms and took some tests, on Aug 2 I'll find out what type I belong to.. and do a good deed!

The day finished with a really late lunch or maybe I should called it dinner at Ki-mama Ramen, I took a Shio Ramen!! Really good but no bean sprouts!! I can thank EHEC for that (T_T)


Now it's time for a new episode of MIDSOMER MURDERS

Today's song: Hey Say JUMP! - Over
(The thing about Morimoto Ryutaro is sad, but he has himself to blame! Also he should be aware of the history of his sempais)

No comments: