Saturday 9 July 2011

Scandinavia tour my the family!

Tomorrow I'm off to Öland, a Swedish island.
I'm gonna attend my youngest cousin Moa's confirmation!
90% of the family will be attend and I haven't been to Öland for many years so it's going to be fun!
We are going tomorrow morning and should reach the island in the late afternoon. Also my brothers is coming from Norway!! :)
On Monday we travel to the city of Kosta, to do some shopping then off to Malmö, the biggest city in southern Sweden.
On Tuesday we go to Denmark, I really look forward to drive on Öresundsbridge or well daddy will drive but I have never gone by car, we usually take the train ^^ In Denmark I want to visit the city called Odense..
However we are going to sleep in a village called Blokkhus, and it's on the Danish island called Jutland. On Wednesday we go to Skagen and other parts of Jutland.

Thursday morning we'll take the ferry and go to Norway. First we are going to visit my brother.. I also hope Kristiansand has lots to offer, it looks like a really nice summer city!!
Friday will be a driving day all the way to Oslo...
Then back home on Saturday!!

Scandinavia tour here we come!!!

Today's song: 천상지희 다나&선데이- 나 좀 봐줘 (The Grace Dana&Sunday - One more chance (plz look at me))

No comments: