Monday 18 July 2011

Being sick and alone..kinda sucks!! & FIFA WOMEN's WOLD CUP 2011

So I'm stuck with my cold, I have slept most of the day and I have been coughing the other half. Sucks right!?
Anyway went out for a short while to the supermarket, since my parents left for our cottage!
I'm going to be alone during the coming 2 weeks! but I don't mind it at all..! except that it's empty in our kitchen due to that we came back home yesterday! And when you are sick it's not too fun to step outside and go shopping groceries!!

I start work on Wednesday, not the most fun job in the world but I'll get money and money is always needed!!

Ohh... Sweden got Bronze and Japan won the Fifa Women's World Cup 2011 in football/soccer!!
なでしこジャパンおめでとうございます!!(Nadeshiko Japan CONGRATULATIONS)
The final game between Japan and the US was amazing!! I have to say that Japan deserved to win!! So happy for them!
And well.. next time I hope it will be Sweden who will be no 1, but 3rd is better than 2nd.. I mean it means u won.. while 2nd means u lost, if u know what I mean!!
Anyway... CONGRATULATIONS JAPAN!!

Today's song: C21 - Tell me why it ain't easy

No comments: