Friday 15 July 2011

Kristiansand is beautiful

Today I woke up at 6.30 am, went to the local bakery in Hune, Denmark...
The smell of freshly made bread (^0^)
After a quick breakfast we packed the car and went to Hirtshals and took the ferry to Kristiansand, Norway!

It was fast but too many cars and too many children! They were going crazy inside the ferry!!
Anyway soon enough we arrived in Kr.Sand, Norway.
What can I say!? It's is BEAUTIFUL.. the city is maybe not the best, but the landscape and surroundings! and the houses are not a joke, they are HUGE and have great windows! I wished I had a house here, but I need to marry a millionaire first!! (^^;;)


We went to IKEA to see my brother however after running around the massive building without seeing him I asked his co-worker who told me he had already left the building at 3.30pm!!!
Stupid boy..! Anyway met up with him down in the city center, had a very nice dinner!
I had a dish with lots of fish and seafood!!! (^__^)

After dinner we did some sightseeing by car around Kr.Sand!
I have to say once again... it's really beautiful!!!

Tomorrow we are going to Oslo then back to Sweden!

Today's song: Erik & Kriss - Etter regnet

No comments: