Saturday 2 July 2011

Great food! + ARASHI's Beautiful World

Today I didnt leave my bed until 2.30pm!! It have been years since I slept such late!
Then again I went to bed at 4am and I have not been sleeping much for the last couple of days since I have been working from early hours!



Today I got the new cd of ARASHI.... Total happiness!!
(As most people know ARASHI is my fave!!)
The cd has official release on Wednesday next week however here it is already!
The album title it BEAUTIFUL WORLD! Just as their upcoming tour.
I'm not 100% sure but I think it was mentioned that Sho-kun said something about Beautiful world and then the name was born! ;)
I hope that Aiba-chan will be healthy until then!! GANBATTE~
What can I say about the album... WONDERFUL!!
One funny thing is that you can hear which songs Swedish songwriters have created..haha
And crazy enough I like Matsujun's solo song the most! The song really fit him and it's just great - uptempo and catchy!
Nino's selfwritten song is great too!! It's no. 2 for me!
However I'm a bit disappointed with Riida, Well on one side it's fun to see a new style and he pulls it off, however it's not my cup of tea. I think I prefere the ballads (^^;;)
This coming week I'll be playing alot of Arashi!!


Today, this evening the whole family went to Tina o Benji's home and celebrated Tina's 30th B-day! Feels so weird that both my older cousins have reached the age of 30! However that also means that I soon, in a few years time, will hit the same age!
Benji is a star chef so of course we got great food!! Turkey, Swedish summer pototo, Tomato sallad, Asparagus, beetroot, Lime butter and freshly baked bread!!



As dessert there were lots of different kind of cookies and of course cake, however the main dish was the best!
And since I had not eaten anything since I woke up it was all extra tasty..haha



Today's song 嵐の松本潤(Matsujun) - Shake it!

No comments: