Thursday 21 July 2011

Re-boot!

Last night I updated the software in my phone..but it didn't turn out as good as I thought!
Instead I got stuck with a messed and non-usable phone! It sounds childish, but I have alot in my phone!!
So I emailed Samsung and asked them to help me out! The answer: Re-boot your phone!
I lost everything, of course I did a back-up on the important stuff, it have taken hours to download and re-install applications!
Lucky enough I got off work early today as well ;)

Tomorrow I'm off to my parents, who are currently in our vacation house!
We are having a dinner with relatives etc tomorrow evening at our house too. A BBQ party! SWEDISH style!


For lunch today I made home-made healthy styled pizza, it was fun and relaxing.
I used fresh mushrooms, sweet pepper, Parma ham, Feta cheese, onion..and sundried tomatoes!

Today's songs: Both by Japanese singer YUI and her OST for the Japanese movie Paradise Kiss
YUI - YOU


YUI - Hello ~Paradise Kiss~


Paradise Kiss Trailer


I so want to see this movie!! (^^;;)

No comments: