Wednesday 27 July 2011

Music - Piggy Dolls, 2NE1 and Super Junior

There is a quite a new and different girlband out these days.
They are called 피기돌스(Piggy Dolls), there are 3 members and what makes them special is that they are not as skinny as most Koreans. This is to show Korea that there also are beautiful slightly overweight girls too!
They did their comeback a week ago and to my surprise they have lost a lot of weight since last time! I wonder how long they can be called "piggy" if they continue.
The girls are born in 1991 and 1994, same age as many other members of various Korean girl bands.
At the moment I'm stuck on their new song: 하쿠나 마타타 (Hakuna Matata)

2NE1 finally released their final song from their new mini album.
Title is Ugly, and the song has a great up-tempo beat, music video is fun and full of colour and attitude!!
I think it will be on the top of various K-pop charts.

Super Junior are posting new photos on Facebook and today I finally got to see CHOI SI-WON, my fave member, he has been my fave ever since I saw him as a trainee ^^
Anyway SM has revealed the name of the titletrack on their upcoming album.
"Mr Simple" will be released on various digital sites on Aug 2 and album will hit the stores on Aug 3! I can't wait!! ;)
However I think I will wait to buy it until the C version is out.. I usually ONLY buy the C version since it comes with bonus songs ^^

Today's songs:

Piggy Dolls - Hakuna Matata


2NE1 - Ugly

No comments: