Friday 29 July 2011

One week later

Norway
It has now been a week since the terrible terrorist actions in Norway.
Both in Sweden and Norway people gathered to honour the memory of the victims.
There is also said that Breivik was planning more attacks on the 22nd of July, however the police got him.
During the hearing Breivik is continuing to put up with various demands:

1. He does not want any food prepared by a muslim and it should not be halal.
The court said: Yes

2. He wants a computer so that he can continue to write.
The court said: NO

3. He wants paper and pen so that he can write a speech
The court said: Yes

4. Before prison he wants to wear a uniform
The court said: NO

5. He wants to be able to wear red clothes, a kind of uniform according to him..
Note: He is wearing a red Lacoste right now during hearing..

6. He wants to be able to access webpages such as Wikileaks.
The court said: NO

7. He does not want his photo taken or leave fingerprint

It's said that Swedish police is hunting down some people they believe have connections with Anders B. Breivik.

In total 77 names of deceased have been released.
People are still leaving flowers in central Oslo.
The Norwegian people do not want to be afraid, they want to take their country back!!


Sweden
Today I had my final day at my "part-time summer job". I have been working 1,5 week straight.
And it felt good, it has been many early mornings and long working hours.
This coming week I will be relaxing buy stuff I need for my travel etc.
It's only one week left before take off.. actually less ^^

Tonight I watched the Danish movie called After the wedding.
I bought it in Denmark a couple of weeks ago, I found it on sale and thought it was a good buy.
Also I didn't remember that I have seen it before, however as I started to watch it I realised I have had seen it some years ago, however I could not remember the story so I watched it.
It was really good, a VERY touching movie.
While watching I opened a bottle of Rose wine..!! great final of this very busy week!

Tomorrow I'm going to meet Hanna, whom I haven't seen for a month or more since she has been travelling, it's going to be fun to hear about her trip!
Also today my good friend Sandra told me she has bought an apartment!!! soooo looking forward seeing her next week and hear more about it, it's not mine still excited to hear about it ^^



Today's song: TVXQ - Superstar

No comments: