Wednesday 20 July 2011

Work, cough and 2NE1's new song

I woke up at 6am this morning and was NOT happy!
But I managed to get to work and it was a really slow morning, kinda boring but at least I get paid ^^
However when they checked who was there and not they told us that we ONLY needed or was required to work until 1pm! I thought it was until 4pm!
Due to the small amount of work they couldn't keep us that long, this week! But it will be more next week and by then I should work until 4pm! Last month it was chaos some days and relaxed during the other days.
Anyway I thought I was going to stay at home during the coming weeks so I'm happy for the little I get!

I still cough and my voice is weird! (T_T) I hope it will be better soon, I hate being sick during the summer!!

Since I ended work early I had time to catch up on some Korean drama series, finished MISS RIPLEY! The end was a bit different than I expected still I liked it!!

I got 2NE1's new song - Hate you.
I like it much much more than I'm the best.
And the Music video is cute, animated :)

Today's song: 2NE1 - HATE YOU

No comments: