Wednesday 6 July 2011

the diet seems to work!

It finally seems to work the way I want it.
I do hate diets, I really do and I have lost count over how many different kinds I have done in my lifetime so far.
Anyway the current diet seems to work! I hit the gym almost everyday and eat differently, mix of dietshakes and normal food!
Happy that I have lost so much as I have within a week! It really motivates me and makes me want to continue!!
Today I really worked out alot, the sweat covered my whole body and I felt great when I came home!!

For lunch or maybe dinner..since it was dinner time however I missed lunch therefore I'm not sure what to call it, anyway I met up with my mum and we ate at Hötorgshallen, a covered market in central Stockholm... We went to my fave Fish place, Kajsas Fisk.
I had salmon, mashed potato and some olive mix and my mum had a shrimp sallad!
All very nice and tasty! Normally I eat their fish soup, it's maybe the best fish soup I have ever eaten ^^ However today I felt like trying something new...
After the meal we bought some "air-dried" italian ham and salami and Swedish strawberries and went home!


It's only 9pm but I'm exhaused!!
Back to the gym in the morning~


Today's song: 씨엔블루의 강민혁 - 별 (CN Blue, Kang Min Hyuk - Star)

No comments: