Thursday 7 July 2011

Not long to go!! (part1)

Within one month I will be back in Asia!! For a short while, than last year, but some time is better than no time right!?
My first stop will be Singapore! I will arrive in SG on Aug 6!
I'm so excited, gonna meet Shao-unni and Rara-unni :) I'm gonna stay att Rara-unni's house, she also took all days off work while I'm there. On Aug 9 it's their National day + Rara-unni mum's b-day, so I need to buy a nice present and bring!



I really look forward to everything!! AND It will be exactly 10 years since I visited SG last time, long time no see... haha


1. Be around wonderful and missed friends!!


2. Try real Kaya Toast.. the fameous toast!! ^^


3. Visit Marine Bay Sands Hotel!



4. Go shopping at Victoria's Secret


5. Do a daytrip to Malaysia


6. All other kind of awsomeness!!



Second stop will be Taipei, Taiwan


Going for a short stay, to see my "sister" Una or Sangbong as I call her...but I think her Taiwanese name is nice, Hsiang Feng ^^


It's only for 3nights 4days, but it will be AWSOME I guess ^^
Nice food, shopping sightseeing





On Aug 15, evening I will arrive in Seoul, South Korea
I'll be celebrating my b-day in Korea, once again! Looking forward spending time with my unni's and oppa's (^__^) Seems like I will miss all good concerts this time but I suppose I survive, seen them all many times before (^0^;;)



More details about my trip to S.Korea and Japan, what I have planned so far will come but later....

No comments: