Friday 8 July 2011

Not long to go!! (part 2)

So first I will be in South Korea for 3 days.. guess just relax, eat and hang with friends AND celebrate my birthday!!It will be second in a row that I'm in Korea.
Also since my 20th b-day I have celebrated my b-day overseas! First time I did that I manage to be in 2 countries, that was in 2001, I was in Korea in the morning and Singapore during the evening!

Anyway.. this year I will have dinner with friends somewhere, not sure yet though! Either gogi (=meat) buffé or Dalkhanmari...or something else! There are so many delicious foods in Korea but need to find something most people will enjoy!


I'm also going to colour my hair, I havent done that for a year and I really look forward seeing my fave hairdresser in Korea, or maybe the whole world! I have never looked as well as after a visit to that hairsalon!

I look forward seeing JiSun-unni, HeeJung-unni, Eri-unni, BK-oppa, Jin-Oppa, MinYoung-unni, YoungEun-unni, SiNae-unni, EunJeong-unni, Eubinne-unni and all the others.....


This might seem odd to some people, but something I'm really excited about is to go to Kyobo bookstore in Gwanghwamun!! Last year before I went home to Sweden they were renovating it and opened up the week after I left so I haven't seen it yet. And people who knows me know how much time I spend at that bookstore.. it's as Martin said: My second home!
I do not read many books in Sweden, but for some reason Kyobo changed it! I like going there buying books, magazines, cd's, dvd's or stationary. Or just to read magazines and books!
On weekends you can see people bring foods and drinks and just sit here and there and read all day! Just like a library! I think I spent several "half a days" in there. Kyobo bookstore is a place in Seoul that made me calm I suppose.


On Aug 18, I'll fly to Osaka, going to stay for 24h. I'm gonna stay at Sachiko's house! And we are also going to meet up with Yuuka!! :)
Sachiko also promised me to go to JE store!! I haven't been to the Johnny's shop in Osaka for 3 years however it will probably look the same...! ^^ I'm going to buy some new Arashi photos I suppose!


On Friday afternoon I will go to Nagoya and probably meet up with Midori, then with Jina!
Gonna stay at Jina's house until Sunday then take a shinkansen train and go to Tokyo!
I'm going to shop until I drop in Tokyo!! I love to shop in Tokyo... Harajuku - Takeshita dori One of my fave shops are Momo/Wonder rocket then Liz Liza also have nice stuff. Shibuya - 109, HMV, LOFT. Ikebukuro - Sunshine city, it's a shopping mall but they have lots of great stores!!


I also hope to meet up with Sayuri, Mikina, Setsuko, Ikuho....and also with all my "relatives"!
I want to eat sushi and Melonpan from my fave Melonpan store in Ookayama!


On Aug 24 I'll fly back from Narita airport to Incheon Airport. Actually I wanted to fly from Haneda Airport since it's closer to downtown Tokyo but they didn't have any tickets (T^T)

From Aug 24-29 I'll be in South Korea.. not sure if I will travel around the country this time! It would be nice but it depends on time and budget, it would be nice to go to Busan and Mokpo.
I never have had the time to go to Busan, and I'd like to meet up with Hani, but she lives in Mokpo therefore I want to go!Also I have only seen Mokpo in the winter and since it's a harbour city I bet it's nice in the summer ^^

Since I'm staying right across Lotte Hotel this time Myeong-dong will be close and if you have been to Seoul you know that Myeong-dong is a huge shopping district and also have lots of bars and restaurants!!
And it's also close to Dongdaemun, maybe the best place to go shopping in Seoul! It's open almost 24/7 and you can bargain!!! (^0^)


Still some time to go, but plans are needed! Time goes by so fast these days and I don't want them to go to waste therefore I've already planned what can be planned so far!!


Today's song: 티아라 - 진짜 진짜 좋아해 (T-ara - Really really like you)

No comments: