Tuesday 19 July 2011

Sunny day!! and 2morrow I start work!

Today seems to be a sunny day, soon I'm going out to meet Hannah and take her and her bf sightseeing around Stockholm! First we are going to walk around in "Gamla Stan" (aka Old town) To be honest... it's beautiful, normally when I walk there people think I'm a tourist and tries to sell me souvenirs, then again it's because of my Asian looks!
Then we'll see where we go.. ;) Have to ask them..hehe

Tonight I'm going to cook lunch for my job.. I got a part time job..or well fulltime until next Friday! 8 working days... maybe not the most funny job there is but I get paid and money is always needed right?! and much better than sit at home watching tv right!? ^^;;
And I'm also going to enjoy another episode of MIDSOMER MURDERS, my fave tv-show during the summer.

Ohh.. yeah.. I need to mention that I got a really cut postcard from Sayuri-unni in Japan yesterday!! A summer inspired card, I should take a photo and upload ^^;;

Today's song: 少女時代 (SNSD) - Bad girl

No comments: