Friday 4 November 2011

seXY zone

Soon a new Johnny's group is about to debute, Sexy Zone, a 5 member group!
Last month there were lots of news reports, the youngest member is You Marius, 11 years old. His Japanese is so cute.. he still needs to study more. He kinda reminds me of Okamoto in HSJ ^^
Marius was born in Germany, but I bet his Japanese will be better soon ^^

Posters for their cd debute is already up in Shibuya and other places...

Their debute song sounds like a typical "genki" Johnny's song.. Sweet lyrics and up-tempo. For some reason the sound reminds me of many old JE songs (^^;;) Looking forward seeing them on Music Station within a week...
Howver I'm not sure if I will follow them but I guess I can't avoid them, after all they are Johnny's ^^

Watch out for November 16 ^^


News report


Debute song

No comments: