Saturday 17 November 2007

It should be illegal to be that good looking!!

I WANT HIM....!!!
I've seen him before and he has been okey.. but this time..WOW!!!
He looked abit older this time though.. with classes and a cool car.. but his body...*yum*
I wont say his name...because I don't want people to know..HE's MINE ^^
He is no 1.. all the way through!


____________________________________________________


2morrow = Weekend = do nothing ^^
well i have some homework 2 do.. and I have 2 buy gifts 2 my mum and my cousin. I can't believe she is turning 13 this year.. she is still 10 years old 2 me ^^
Or maybe I'm just getting old..*jinx* I shouldn't use that word..!!
I'm going 2 sing AMAZING GRACE in Korean on Sunday, wish me good luck!!

____________________________________________________


2day I found some BEAUTIFUL clothes on yesstyle.com and I asked my mum if she would pay..as X-mas gift..and she half agreed..!! :) :) It's 2 Korean brands.. :) :) I will order it when I get my next study grant!





I can't wait until "花より男子 - the movie" is out
F4 = 愛!

No comments: