Sunday 18 November 2007

Yet another day

I made it.. I manage 2 sing it.. AMAZING GRACE!!
But after church i rushed into the city.. I had 2 buy gifts 2 mum and my cousin..
then I went home, ate lunch and fell asleep.. and I had a great dream.. why did I wake up??
Back to reality I suppose.. ^^

Anyway.. I'm finished with my homework.. ;)
I wrote down 35 things u can do during a weekend.. ofcourse there are MANY more but I'm too tired to think and besides its okay!

I can't wait until friday.. cause friday = money = order cd's and clothes.. from yesasia/yesstyle :) :)
and also I have 2 go shopping..for YoungWoong aka Hero aka Fredrick.

Today I also saw the "end" of Dream Boys 2006.
haha..関ジャニ∞ and KAT-TUN were cute ^^
I wish I could see Dream Boys 2007.. something which is impossible but it would be cool.. since they worked soo hard and it has been a huge success!!
Well some of them need 2 practise their singing skills a bit.. ^^
But hey they are Johnny's and Japanese... everyone can't be Korean (Koreans = PERFECT ^^)
(( For u who doesn't know.. Johnny's(since 1963) = Japanese agency who's president is Johnny Kitagawa, he turns "cute boys" into POP ICONS/IDOLS...and many women, girls age 12(or even younger) - and women 50+.. adore these boys.. even though these boys might not be perfect..in singing or dancing but they are cute or nice face, they get fameous.. and Johnny makes a lot of money since this is a great selling concept.
(The boys get trained.. and then if they are good enough they "debute") ))




Don't u just get "happy" when u see this..^^
関ジャニ∞ in Dream boys 2006

No comments: